19 03 2020Mechanic International in times of COVID-19
Mechanic international is affected by the coronavirus. We have decided to take the following measures.
- Our office is open, however with a minimum of workers. Our office-team works from home, this may imply that we might be less contactable but our service will not be affected by this.
- We follow the compulsory guidelines, especially on the hygiene matter. We only communicate through e-mail or via phone calls : email@example.com or 02 453 13 07
- You are still and at all times able to visit our website and web shop at www.m-i.be
- At the moment work still continues at our suppliers. At our partners the necessary precautions have been taken so that the production of containers can be continued in a responsible way.
- Our transporters/assemblers are still active and work with explicit hygiene instructions. In the case that your organization is closed, we request you to inform us at the correct time, so that planned deliveries/ work can be delayed.
Of course at mechanic safety is our priority, so taken into consideration the current corona problems we ask for your understanding, we do everything we can to offer you the service level you are used from us.
We hope, undoubtedly with you, that the crisis will soon pass and normal live can be resumed.
Keep safe and take care of each other